Recently Viewed

Eco Info

360PAC is a Certified Carbon Neutral Company -  actually a Carbon Negative Company.

It is our mission to provide packaging with a 360 product life cycle.  Our products state if Biodegradable Eco Friendly or Eco Friendly Recyclable.

*93% of our product range is fully recyclable, we are working on the remaining 7% to create a recyclable solution alternative and have a full 100% recyclable product range by 2023.

Our electricity provider to our warehouse is 100% green energy supplier. All our forklifts and machinery is electric.

We have recently invested in a new corrugated void packaging machine which allows us to shred corrugated cardboard material into environmentally friendly void fill packaging. This investment cut our use of bubble wrap by 90% and allows us to greatly reduce our requirement for using plastic bubble wrap in our boxes and ensure our parcels are more environmentally friendly. Unfortunately there may be a time where bubble wrap is required when sending parcels and our team will keep this to a absolute minimum.

The corrugated cardboard is fully recyclable and allows us to recycle/reclaim waste corrugated material and repurpose this for use in packaging for our shipments. When ready for disposable, this new void filling can simply be placed into recycling.

Our Cake drums are designed by us, and are the only recyclable cake drum product in the market, made from recycled compressed corrugated board, and recyclable after use, being a fully 360 life cycle product. Fibreboard drums and MDF boards, increasingly sold in the market, are usually made of an engineered wood wallboard of wood chips, fibres, softwood flakes, sawdust and resin. These are one use only, landfill products, adding to our country's landfills and CO2 emissions after just one cake is eaten! Make the planet conscious choice, and assure your brand confidence by using recyclable cake drums.  COP26 as a huge example to us all, to make change and sustainability in offering recyclable, not single use landfill products, choosing recyclable products to help our environment and not contribute to the landfill and CO2 emission in our country.

 

 

 

Email us: sales@360pac.com
Contact Us via Email or Live-Chat
  FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY OVER £50+VAT